1 Sofa Bed
Nestled in the heart of Rye Beach, this Newly Renovated 1-Bedroom apartment is a tranquil escape just steps away from the beach! With its private entrance and detached 2nd story Oceanview deck, it offers the perfect blend of luxury and coastal living
Discover the epitome of modern comfort in this Upscale 1-Bedroom apartment, attached to a private home. This space has been meticulously designed for your convenience and relaxation.
• Bedroom: Enjoy a comfortable queen-size fold-up Murphy bed and powered window treatments, allowing you to control the natural light to suit your preferences. Plus, there's a full-size futon in the
living area for additional sleeping options.
• Storage: Stay organized with ample closets and plenty of small storage spaces, so everything has its place.
• Kitchenette: The well-equipped kitchenette is perfect for preparing meals. The European refrigerator provides ample space for your groceries.
• Living Area: The living area is a versatile space, featuring a dining table and a cozy futon for relaxation.
• Comfort: Experience year-round comfort with the mini-split heating and air conditioning system.
• Bathroom: Step into a new, beautiful full bathroom with modern fixtures and a fresh ambiance.
• Ocean View Deck: Savor the serene ocean views from your detached private 2nd story deck, perfect for morning coffee or evening sunsets.
• Natural Light: The apartment is bathed in natural light, creating a welcoming and airy atmosphere.
• Furnishings: Enjoy the modern furnishings that add style and comfort to your coastal retreat.
This apartment is ideal for those seeking a modern and comfortable living space. You'll have the entire place to yourself the majority of the time, as the owners are planning to be away from mid-January through mid-March.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this stylish apartment your home away from home. Contact us today to schedule a viewing or secure your stay.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Queen Bed
All cancellations or changes shall be made by immediately notifying Sandy via email at Sandy@maddenre.com. If it is necessary for renter to cancel a reservation and the period can be re-rented the renter will receive a refund, less a cancellation fee of 25% of the total rent. If the cancelled rental period cannot be re-rented, the entire amount contracted shall be forfeited (100% of cost of the rental). There are NO exceptions. Please consider travel insurance.
1) A home that is unacceptable to the renter is considered a cancellation.
2) Owner may cancel a reservation if, in its sole opinion, it is in the best interest of the owner.
3) Owner is not responsible for the weather or acts of God and there will be no refunds for weather related events.
4) All personal property of the renter brought onto the leased property is not insured and shall be maintained at the sole risk of said renter.
5) The owner and the renter agree that, should the premises be destroyed by fire or other casualty so as to become unfit for human habitation that the rental period shall be ended, and the renter shall be refunded for any rent term unused.
Rental deposit of 50% of the total price is payable and due within ten (10) days of when reservation is made. The balance in full is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. Please make checks payable to RE/MAX Rising Tide, 371 Sagamore Road, Rye, NH 03870. A $50 returned check fee will be assessed to the reservation if a renter’s check should be returned for any reason. If the final balance is not received 30 days prior to your arrival date, the owner has the right to re-rent the property and the renter shall forfeit the reservation and the amount paid. Reservations made within 60 days of the arrival date shall be paid in full at the time of booking. Reservations made within 30 days of the arrival date shall be paid in full at the time of booking with a Cashier’s check. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
from $269 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com