- Internet - Wifi
Beautiful ocean sunrises from this adorable 1 bedroom cottage!
Available June 1 - September 30.
Fantastic ocean views directly across from Wallis Sands State Beach!
This adorable 1 bedroom cottage is bright and cheery, located across the street from Wallis Sands State Beach. Enjoy your morning coffee watching the sunrise during your summer vacation!
Sorry no smoking or pets allowed on premises.
NH Meals and Rooms Tax Operator License # 055564
This property has 1 bedrooms
All cancellations or changes shall be made by immediately notifying Sandy via email at Sandy@maddenre.com. If it is necessary for renter to cancel a reservation and the period can be re-rented the renter will receive a refund, less a cancellation fee of 25% of the total rent. If the cancelled rental period cannot be re-rented, the entire amount contracted shall be forfeited (100% of cost of the rental). There are NO exceptions. Please consider travel insurance.
1) A home that is unacceptable to the renter is considered a cancellation.
2) Owner may cancel a reservation if, in its sole opinion, it is in the best interest of the owner.
3) Owner is not responsible for the weather or acts of God and there will be no refunds for weather related events.
4) All personal property of the renter brought onto the leased property is not insured and shall be maintained at the sole risk of said renter.
5) The owner and the renter agree that, should the premises be destroyed by fire or other casualty so as to become unfit for human habitation that the rental period shall be ended, and the renter shall be refunded for any rent term unused.
Rental deposit of 50% of the total price is payable and due within ten (10) days of when reservation is made. The balance in full is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. Please make checks payable to RE/MAX Rising Tide, 371 Sagamore Road, Rye, NH 03870. A $50 returned check fee will be assessed to the reservation if a renter’s check should be returned for any reason. If the final balance is not received 30 days prior to your arrival date, the owner has the right to re-rent the property and the renter shall forfeit the reservation and the amount paid. Reservations made within 60 days of the arrival date shall be paid in full at the time of booking. Reservations made within 30 days of the arrival date shall be paid in full at the time of booking with a Cashier’s check. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com