1 King Bed
Beautiful home with walls of windows overlooking the Atlantic ocean. Watch the ships come in and out the port of Portsmouth.
This three bedroom and three bath home is perfect for your summer retreat.
The main level features an eat in kitchen and comfortable living space. A spiral staircase takes you to the upper level master en suite.
The lower level offers 2 additional bedrooms along with a living space and kitchen.
Located minutes to beaches and state parks including Odiorne, Rye Harbor, and Urban Forestry Center. Close to Portsmouth, Hampton and Kittery for outlet shopping.
Walk to Wallis Sand Beach.
A well behaved dog is considered with prior approval and fee.
Fiber optic internet only.
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
893 Ocean Blvd.
Rye, New Hampshire
All cancellations or changes shall be made by immediately notifying Sandy via email at Sandy@maddenre.com. If it is necessary for renter to cancel a reservation and the period can be re-rented the renter will receive a refund, less a cancellation fee of 25% of the total rent. If the cancelled rental period cannot be re-rented, the entire amount contracted shall be forfeited (100% of cost of the rental). There are NO exceptions. Please consider travel insurance.
1) A home that is unacceptable to the renter is considered a cancellation.
2) Owner may cancel a reservation if, in its sole opinion, it is in the best interest of the owner.
3) Owner is not responsible for the weather or acts of God and there will be no refunds for weather related events.
4) All personal property of the renter brought onto the leased property is not insured and shall be maintained at the sole risk of said renter.
5) The owner and the renter agree that, should the premises be destroyed by fire or other casualty so as to become unfit for human habitation that the rental period shall be ended, and the renter shall be refunded for any rent term unused.
Rental deposit of 50% of the total price is payable and due within ten (10) days of when reservation is made. The balance in full is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. Please make checks payable to RE/MAX Rising Tide, 371 Sagamore Road, Rye, NH 03870. A $50 returned check fee will be assessed to the reservation if a renter’s check should be returned for any reason. If the final balance is not received 30 days prior to your arrival date, the owner has the right to re-rent the property and the renter shall forfeit the reservation and the amount paid. Reservations made within 60 days of the arrival date shall be paid in full at the time of booking. Reservations made within 30 days of the arrival date shall be paid in full at the time of booking with a Cashier’s check. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com